Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gardening for the Drawing Impaired

It's still Winter.....time to design the garden...


In case you're like me and couldn't possibly draft the garden plan I found yesterday, I found an electronic plan, thanks to the peeps over at S.O.S.


The Kitchen Garden Designer over at Gardeners Supply Company is almost as amazing as KK's design, you get to pick whatever you're planning on planting, stuff it in the design, and viola! a plan....no colored pencils needed!!


(funny story about Little Monkey and a colored pencil at school yesterday....his friend accidentally jabbed him with one, to which LM said, "No Thank You" and they hugged it out....ah, if we could all resolve conflict like that)


Hug it out...

7 comments:

  1. I'm in the midst of designing our home garden as well:) Spring is coming so fast!! I'm visiting from the blog hop, and I'm your newest follower. I look forward to reading your future posts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. new garden time is always so exciting! Nothing quite like food you've grown yourself :)

    I'm a new follower from the Wednesday bloghop. I can't wait to read more of your posts! I would love it if you could follow me as well :)

    ~Kristina
    www.cobbled-stone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT BLOG!!!! So glad that I found you on the blog hop--

    hoping you stop by and follow me back :)

    www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. following from the blog hop. Please follow back :)
    http://slepperymind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, THAT's the perfect type of conflict resolution!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Hi! I'm a new follower from "Keepin' Company Thursday”. love this post...makes me dream of spring and gardening. Thanks for that mini-escape from the mountains of snow outside!! Hope you can drop by and check out my blog too!!
    Monica
    http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...