Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gardening Again...

I know...another gardening post.
It's not my fault, Mother Nature keeps teasing me with all this amazing weather.

The Salt Lake Valley is a crazy place to try and plant stuff, it ranges from a desert, to a lake bed, to a mountain, so trying to pick a hardiness zone is like trying to get my toddler to sit quietly in a restaurant.

AND THEN  I FOUND THE COOLEST WEBSITE EVER!!

PlantMaps is an interactive site that generates a hardiness map based on the zipcode you enter.

Amazing. Genius. Brilliant.


In case you missed my tweets yesterday, I'm donating all the proceeds from my 20 minute evacuation magnet to relief efforts in Japan. Save your Family. Save Japan.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. I am planning to do a bigger garden this year, so I will check this site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here for the Delusional Doom blogfest but I love this post. I’m totally checking out that site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative blog!
    Thanks for the follow!
    Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came for the blogfest, but it is cool to see that you are trying to do something to help them. We all need to help them. There are so many things going on in the world. Doom surrounds us everywhere, it feels insane to write about it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...