Friday, February 11, 2011

My New Look

Whaddaya Think??

I finally had a professional design this blog!!

Emma over at Indichick Designs was fantastic to work with, and came up with this snappy blog design. Since my talents are somewhere to the left of blog designing, I basically emailed over some pictures, picked out a design, and Emma sprinkled magic all over it (she's from Ireland after all, home of magic) and came up with what you see now. If you've been thinking about having your blog redesigned, do it now (while she's offering a discount!!)

Here's a little about her and Indichick:
At Indiechick Designs we offer blog design services tailored to your needs. Our blog design services range from the creation of simple buttons and Etsy headers, to full scale blog makeovers. We can cater to both professional and personal blogs. Our blog designs are one of a kind and our prices are very reasonable.
Feel free to take a look at some of the recent designs in our portfolio and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at indiechickdesigns1@gmail.com.


She has 3 price points to choose from, so this will fit in any budget:
Basic ($50) Deluxe ($60) Supreme ($70) and Ultimate (details are on her site http://indiechickblogdesign.com)

AND...
My followers get 30% off all blog designs! To receive the discount, tell her I sent you when you're filling out the blog design order form.  

This will be valid until Monday 14th 2011 :)

Go purty yourself up...

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Very nice! Love the colors...it makes for a very relaxing blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am your newest follower! Please follow me back at My Blog Thanks, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower who found you through the “Hoppin Weekend” Blog Hop. I love to find new blogs to follow, so I’m looking forward to following yours. If you are able, I appreciate a follow back ~ I’m still a new blogger and a growing blog is a happy blog!
    Thank you!
    ~KerrieLynn ღೋ☙❤
    KLsCupboard.blogspot
    P.S. I like the design ~ it's easy to read and navigate around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower - found you from twitter. I think the blog looks fab! IndiChic did a great job!
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...