Friday, December 3, 2010

How Many Phone Chargers Do I Need?

Wow. Not only did 2010 FLY by, but now my weeks are escaping me. 

Apologies for the MAJOR radio silence!! I promise I'm back to your regularly scheduled program.

I'm a huge fan of all things electronic - - which makes thinking about the end of the world or TEOTWAWKI (TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt) kind of a bummer. In July, I said goodbye to my Blackberry ways and picked up the new Droid. It's the reason I'll never go green until the sun explodes. My entire life is in there - seriously - I can't function without it. I thought my Mac passion was bad - - it has nothing on the droid.



But, what the hell with phone chargers??! Why can't there be ONE. UNIVERSAL. CHARGER??!

I'm sure it's a big money maker for the phone companies, but Come On.

My desk looks like it's been attacked by an electronic octopus.

cablemess-590jd071310.jpg
(that's not really my desk, BTW, but it looks just like it)

Now that I'm committed to a monogamous life with my droid, I need to do something with all the phones/chargers/cords/car chargers/clips/accessories for the numerous Blackberries.

I found a company called iGo, Inc.
They have a great recycling program for their products (which rock, BTW) and a list of a few others. I'm sending all this crap away, hopefully doing my part to stem the flow of electronics in the landfill. That can't be good, can it??

(PS, still no Christmas stuff up at my house!! Argh!)

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us on Boost My Blog Friday! I know Holiday Season is a busy time of the year so hope you're getting some time to enjoy Christmas!
    Oh and don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Jocelyn and the surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...