Monday, November 1, 2010

2010 NaNoWriMo Starts Today!

National Novel Writing Month
...is upon us...


Have you ever written a novel? Dreamed of starting one? Can't find the time?


Join me (and thousands of other writers) this month for the 2010 NaNoWriMo.


What's required?
Guts, determination, and 50,000 words on the page.


You've got it in you...now put it on the page.


(PS - if you don't see me around much this month, I'm writing the sequel to BOUNCE HOUSE, ROUND HOUSE)


For a preview of BOUNCE HOUSE, check it out here. 


See you in 50,000...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now following~thanks for visiting (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a new follower from Tuesday train blog hop. Please follow me back at www.frugalcouponingmommy3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I found your blog on a weekend blog hop and am your newest follower.

    Lacie

    www.IdahoAtHeart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...