Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's up with Utah Restaurants?

Dine out for Farms Week still has a few days left. Running from October 10 through the 16th, you can support your local - and nationwide - farms by dining out this week. Hopefully one of your favorite restaurants is on the list...not a single one here in Utah.

Although no Utah restaurants aren't participating in contributing to the American Farmland Trust via this event, they are doing their part to support our local farmers. One of the coolest, organized, dense websites I've ever perused is over at Slow Food Utah. Find everything from Beans to Wine: from planet to plate. I found local pork farmers, and local Root Beer Brewers (which made me smile).

There's also a fantastic "Get Involved" section. I think I'm going to love this little site. Slow Food Utah is part of Slow Food USA....maybe there's a Slow Food wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Hi just calling by from your latest follower Via Friday Blog hops. Love meeting new bloggers. Hope you are having a end of the week.Be sure to check my blog out www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping by to follow your blog this Happy Friday! :-) I love your blog! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts! :-)

    Carrie A Groff
    Living a Healthy Beach Life

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...