Monday, September 13, 2010

Earth Well Festival Review

Whew...MUCH better weekend this go 'round.




The UTES WON! AGAIN!  And jumped to #14 in the Polls. Take THAT! There's something amazing that happens the moment I step into the stadium on a Fall Afternoon. Time stands still for hours as life becomes simple. Boys play a game, spectators cheer, all is right in the world. For a moment. I love football.


The game was on September 11, and I can still remember where I was nine years ago. 


Before the game, I checked out the Earth Well Festival in Park City. There were so many amazing things it's going to take me all week to talk about them. My favorite was the solar oven, and I'm going to check out a new meditation center tomorrow. 


May your week be filled with survival!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better the a great day at the stadium watching the Utes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you on Tuesday Blog Hop from Nimbler Grove! My inspiring messages are now available on Twitter. Stop by and sign up!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...