Thursday, September 16, 2010

Circus Ticket Winner! AND Disney On Ice! tickets

The Final Winner is:

ANGELA

Email me at TheSurvivalmama@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone who participated!
A special thanks to Lulubug LLC for providing these fantastic prizes.

Don't forget you can still go to the Ringling site to purchase tickets. 
Enter the code BLOG for a discount.


Lulubug LLC graciously provided our next giveaway too!

FOUR - Family Four Packs of tickets to the Disney On Ice presents Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey
Energy Solutions Arena 
Nov. 11-14, 2010

Check back for details!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to report back and let you know that we as a family had a great, great time at the circus - red noses and all. My children have talked about it ever since. I think the hands down favorite 2 acts were the motorcycles in the metal ball - and a very close second was the tiger tamer. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that makes me SO happy!! My littles loved it too....my little little hasn't ever sat still for so long. Glad you won them and of course, thank you for following. I'll have the Disney on Ice contest up next week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...