Monday, June 14, 2010

2 1/2 Years to Get Ready. Will it be enough?

My countdown clock says we have just under a week and 2 1/2 years to get ready for 2012. I'm wondering if that's enough time. My ToDo list keeps growing with every new bit of research. I'm finding a lot of suggestions from Mountain Men and Men in Arms.

I think it's time to bring a softer approach to survival. After all, mamas are responsible for the entire population....and who better to fix an ouchie than a mama.

Women were made to nurture, confide, collaborate and love. We'll never survive whatever's coming in 2012 without those qualities as the energy behind everything we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

You might like these other posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...